Next week I am the day 2 keynote speaker at the Internet Technology Summit in Orlando where they have asked me to talk about how we have built HubSpot to 160 employees and 2,800 customers using the latest technology tools. I am going to talk especially about how the vast majority of our company activity is conducted in the cloud, and the cultural implications of that. I have blogged way back in January 2007 about the disruptive effects of Google Docs, and do feel that the availability of tools like these affects how you should start and build a company.
Here are some of the cloud based business tools I will be talking about, all of which I use myself:
- Google - email and calendar
- Google - documents, spreadsheets, videos
- DropBox - document sharing
- Mozy - computer backup
- Confluence - corporate wiki
- Jira - bug and issue tracking
- HubSpot - marketing
- Salesforce.com - sales and customer support
- GoToMeeting / Skype - online meetings
- Lots more...
Do you use a lot of cloud-based business tools? What would you want to hear about on this topic? Leave a comment below!