Last week was Growth Camp, where 200 people came together to share tips on how to grow faster and more effectively. Each presentation was just 15 minutes, forcing the presenter to boil down their talk to the most essential elements. Here is a list of all the presentations with links the slides on Slideshare for each one.
- Growing with Free Apps
- Growing Through Marketing Excellence
- Growing in an Old School Market by Leveraging your Customers - Ellie Mirman, Toast
- Competitive Intelligence: A Secret Weapon for Growth - Jonah Lopin, Crayon
- Lead Scoring: How a Stanford Engineer and MIT MBA Approaches it - Ilya Mirman, Onshape
- Growing with Content Marketing
- SEO: Small Battles, Big Results with Hyper-Vertical Topics - Cameron Garrant, Repsly
- Content Cohort Analysis for Focused Optimization - John Short, Workable
- Optimizing the Past for Future Growth - Pamela Vaughan, HubSpot
- Growing through User Engagement
And for your convenience, below are all of my uploads on Slideshare. Right now the most recent 12 are the ones from Growth Camp, so if you want to go through them all, you can dig in here and click away.